Monday, January 24, 2011

Makes You Feel Good

I had Sister Sundahl call me yesterday after church to give her praise about Kaydon. Apparently, she and her husband were subs in Kaydon's class. She was so impressed with this kid and his insightful answers to their questions that after class she had to find out who the parent's were. They told her that he was a Shapiro. She had nothing but good to say of Kaydon: his manners, behavior during class and especially his answers. She's so funny because she knows me well, we worked together in Activity Days and our daughters (Danielle & Kira) are really good friends and had said I knew you had awesome daughters but I didn't know anything about Kaydon until now. Anyways, it makes you feel good when people comment about your children in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...