Friday, May 18, 2012

Vegetable Garden

Yesterday, I bought my garden for only $16. I'm pretty excited about the things I was able to get this year. Ron, Dallon and I hurried to put my garden together before the big rain storm.

This year I decided to plant:
 1 watermelon
 4 cauliflower
1 celery
4 corn
4 red bell pepper
4 green bell pepper
4 yellow bell pepper
1 orange bell pepper
1 zucchini
4 lettuce
1 yellow squash
1 cucumber
1 spaghetti squash
row of carrots
2 rows of peas
1 celebrity tomatoes
4 Roma tomatoes
8 turnips
and 6 strawberries
and a handful of sunflowers

I already had 2 onions, 1 chives, 2 garlic

Sounds like a lot, I'm sure it's going to be work keeping some of them under control. I love looking at the garden, it looks nice next to the newest flower garden I put together this year. Are you planning a garden this spring? What are you planning?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...