Thursday, April 21, 2011

Spring Fever










I don't think I'm the only one who has this thing they call Spring Fever. I'm ready to mow my yard, dig in the flower garden, start a vegetable garden, warmer weather, no rain until it's needed. Ready to get outside. We keep having glimpses and teasers of Spring, like last Saturday while watching the first soccer games of the season. It felt so nice and even got a little sunburn. Also, I'm ready for school to get out and for the days to get carefree. Not sure this will really happen with kids needing to be here or there. Several of the kids will have jobs during the summer if not that then band camp, cheer and I'm also doing a summer babysitting job this summer, but it's small, only two days a week. I have goals for the kids to achieve. I really want my girls to make their own kitchen apron for cooking. I need to find a simple pattern for them to follow. Until then, I will keep hoping for Spring to come and be grateful for the rain, praying that the floods never come.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...