Monday, March 28, 2011

Eating Healthier

Each Monday I try again, hoping to make a dent in flubber. I attend my local gym, work my tennis shoes off til' I'm so sore the next day that its hard to move. In order to get on top of this problem I need to remember that it takes more than going to the gym. I need to eat healthier and limit my food intake as well. This is one of my biggest challenges. Let's face it, it isn't always easy eating healthy all the time. I love to eat good food, foods that taste good, that actually have flavor. I have a magnet that sticks to my fridge that is the food pyramid according to Dr. Fuhrman and I really like it because it puts food into perspective.  I can see what I need to do. I love to cook the healthy recipes I make for Ron because I like to prepare food, chop and measure etc. but at the same time I think it would taste better if someone else would cook it. I think its normal to think this.  I have put together some healthy food recipes on my blog with the help of Dr. Fuhrman's recipe page. even included desserts which is important. I have tried these recipes and have liked them. I am constantly adding more to the blog so you will need to visit often. Try some of these recipes, give yourself at least 2 weeks to get used to eating this way of healthy eating. That is how long it takes our taste buds to convert.  Take the challenge this week and eat healthy. Really watch what you are eating and how much you are eating. Let me know if you try one of the recipes and what you think of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...