The 11 Questions
1. Post these rules
2. Post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5. Tag 11 people
11 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I get excited for holidays, especially the ones my kids are out of school, I love being around them.
2.I love to read historical fiction books, my favorite all time writer is Lynn Austin, check her out.
3.I love to cook most of the time. I love coming up with my own recipes.
4.I love to sing, doesn't matter what kind of music, most of the time I'm making up my own that doesn't make any sense.
5. I love to learn about people, their customs, traditions, the way they run their households, their language. We are all different and unique with different flavor.
6.I love all the seasons. Their is something beautiful about each season. I love the rain, the first snow fall, the gentle breezes and colors.
7. I only feel comfortable wearing several layers of clothes. I usually wear about 4.
8. I love to laugh but don't love the way I look when I laugh or smile big.
9. I've always been considered younger than I am. Don't ever look old enough according to many. I like this now, but, not so much growing up.
10. I chew gum every day. Most of the time it's Wrigley's Big Red. I love to blow bubbles, but, try to hold myself back from annoying others.
11. I'm mostly a home body, but, I love road trips and vacations, I've been blessed and grateful to have a husband who makes us go on one every year, sometimes twice a year. Because of him I have seen and been many beautiful places.
11 QUESTIONS that was asked:
1. Tell about the last thing that made you really laugh. One night after dinner Kaydon went to the bathroom and had been in there awhile. Ron was doing the dishes and needed Kaydon to finish doing his job of clearing the table and counter. Ron called into Kaydon to ask what he was doing and Kaydon said he was going to the bathroom, Ron then asked if he needed any help. I don't know why, but, this started me in a frenzy of laughter to think of what might be going through Kaydon's mind from that comment. It took awhile for me to stop laughing.
2. What type of situation makes you feel out-of place? What makes you feel comfortable? When I first walk into a place where lots of people are and they are already talking to someone. I feel comfortable when I first get into bed, soft sheets, with the window open and the warm breeze coming through touching my face.
3. What is one thing about yourself you want to improve on? Being more secure about me and my relationships. I've always been insecure and not sure how people think about me.
4. If you had 1 million dollars, but could use none of it on yourself, what would you do with it? I would give some of it to my family members struggling, I would like to start my own little private school. I would help my neighbors. And I would like to help young kids who's families can't afford it take lessons in an instrument, or take dance, cheer, singing, or whatever it may be. I didn't grow up with a chance and I would like to give others a chance I didn't have.
5. Tell about a memory that you remember often, but aren't sure why. I remember I was home alone a lot when I was young. Music was my escape, so I wouldn't be afraid. I pretended to be this amazing, super singer, performer. She was a princess in Germany, her father didn't think it proper that she wanted to sing, so, she runs away to America and lives this double life, so she isn't found out. She is this super singer that everyone knows living her dream, then she is a wife, mother the other times. Kind of a Hannah Montana except this was before that was even around. Crazy, but, I would perform in my living room in front of my imaginary fans. I even pulled my brother into one of my concerts. Fun. I think of it often because I watch American Idol and The Voice. I still today, every once in awhile will perform in my kitchen or living room. I love to sing.
6. What is something you are excited for? This year, I'm excited for Christina to get married and have her own family, for Cameron to graduate and go on his mission, for our summer vacation to San Diego.
7. What did you eat today? So far, scrambled omelet.
8. Name someone that makes you proud, and if you want, say why. All my children do, because they are so awesome, but, I can't help but think of Christina who has worked so hard to overcome her addictions to drugs. She has made a comeback. She finally found the right guy, wants to have a temple marriage, have kids of her own. She is doing so great. I'm proud of all my kids and how awesome they are, but, I can't stop thinking about my oldest daughter, Christina. She has made a comeback. She has a had a long hard road overcoming her addiction to drugs and alcohol. She had finally found the right guy to make her happy, she talking of temple marriage and having kids. She is looking so great, with a great attitude.
9. What is your dream job? Of course to be a good mom and wife first, but, I have dreamed so many times about being a elementary school teacher, even preschool. I use to pretend to be a teacher when I was young, I would teach the kids on my block and it was lots of satisfaction helping kids learn things.
10. Describe the teenage you. Quiet, very unsure, very modest, loved to listen to music, didn't have any friends to hang out with, home alone a lot, got into some things I shouldn't have (tobacco-didn't last long), person pleaser. Not brave enough to do anything. Shy.
11. What is your go-to food when you are hungry. Fruit/Gum but I also love to make cookies.
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU!!
1. What is your earliest memory?
2. When did you first receive a testimony of Jesus and the gospel?
3. If you could only listen to one music artist for the rest of your life who would it be?
4. Describe the teenage you.
5. Do you still talk to your childhood best friend?
6. When you have spare time during the day, what do you find yourself usually doing?
7. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
8. What is a childhood memory that always makes you laugh when you think about it?
9. What is your dream job?
10. What time do you get out of bed on a Saturday?
11. What is something you are excited for?