Suffering from depression or having difficulties going through trials of adversity? You may want to read or listen to this talk with healing in His wings It is a great talk given to women at BYU Women's Conference in 2002, but all of us can gain from the wisdom. We can be comforted and given perspective as my husband puts it.
1. a way of regarding situations, facts, etc, and judging their relative importance
2. the proper or accurate point of view or the ability to see it; objectivity: try to get some perspective on your troubles
3. the theory or art of suggesting three dimensions on a two-dimensional surface, in order to recreate the appearance and spatial relationships that objects or a scene in recession present to the eye
4. the appearance of objects, buildings, etc, relative to each other, as determined by their distance from the viewer, or the effects of this distance on their appearance
5. a view over some distance in space or time; vista; prospect
6. a picture showing perspective
This talk will also help us, inspire us and motivate us into relying upon Christ more than ourselves. This life is a test. Can we or must we do it alone? The answer is within the talk, hope you take the time to hear it or read it which ever you choose.